I have ran out of 40mg propanalol, worried about what can I do?

Posted , 1 user is following.

so a few days ago I noticed I had only 3 propanalol left. I am on 40mg 2 times a day. But with it being the weekend and couldn't get hold of doctors I decided to take 1 a day to make it last until today. when I rang today the doctors was shut for training. so now I am left in a position where I don't have any. Already I've noticed affects of only having 1 for a couple days such as palpitations at night.

I have read online that someone had a heart attack after suddenly stopping, and it has been driving me absolutely crazy!

just coming on here to find some reassurance and maybe see that its not so dangerous not having it for a few days. my fear is dying, so as you can tell not having the propanalol is sending me into all sorts of mindsets.

if anyone could help I am very grateful x

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

80mg I am on total per day

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.