I have rash on my both labia of my virginia ssssince 2017

Posted , 5 users are following.

****I am 19 and am a virgin...I've been having itching rash on the both labia of my virginia since 2017.I went to the clinic but the nurses ddnt believe that am a virgin..They injected me with a vaccine that was for an STI..the rash ddnt get any better...even today it's still itching and I Have Hard Times When it comes to peering coz this acid urine hurts me a lot please help me guys...this thing is slowing depressing me.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Have doctors considered that any detergents you use could have caused it.

Shocking that the nurses insisted on the STI injection.

• Posted

****I haven't go to a doctor...but some nurses said that maybe am allergic to something... If am not lying that am a virgin.

They have given me those STI injections 2 times and m aint getting any betterđź’”

• Posted

Might be thrush

• Posted

****Yeah it might be thrush...I've checked it on google and I Have All the symptoms that they have mentionedđź’”

I Think I Should Get Treatment for Thrush At the pharmacy.

Thanks for assisting me.

• Posted

What do you mean they didnt believe you- if you offer that sort of information then its wrong for them to not believe you -did they actually say I dont believe you?

Like Derek said -it is shocking they gave you an STI injection

Seems to me it might be thrush-have you tried Canestan? I think thats for thrush

• Posted

****I ddnt give them any wrong information.. Nurses in our country are very negligent.

They ddnt even bother to check how does my rash looks like..I've went to 3 different clinic and all they did is to assume that I Have an STI..and the said thing is I cant even afford to go to a gynecologist...They dont believe me when I tell them that am a virgin coz most girls in our country get pregnant at a very young age so they think am ilying to them when I tell them that am actually a virgin.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.