I have realized there is some white spots on my penis. Is it healthy or should i see a doctor?

Posted , 6 users are following.

I am a really paranoid person, and I have realized there is some white spots on my penis. And some redness in the middle of my penishead. Should I see a doctor or are these harmless things?

imageimageimage

Is my penis healthy or not??

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

the ones around the gland seem like pearly penile papules wich is normal or not harmful

• Posted

that second image tho idk those look like some spots i recently notice as well im also concerdend about them

• Posted

I have the samething in middle of glans, redness but I alos have redness around the base of the head. it also looks like litle tiny veins around it whoch is been freaking me out and idk what to do ab it but Im guessing its an autoimmune issue

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.