I have red bumps in back of my mouth and my throat is a bit sore for a couple of weeks

Posted , 3 users are following.

I was wondering if I can get some help regarding some bumps in the back of my mouth because I’m in NYC and most ENT practices seem to be closed at the moment. For now, It seems going to an ER should be ruled out because all indications point to increased chances for getting COVID-19.

I’ve been experiencing a bit of a sore throat, hoarseness, a little trouble swallowing, hack coughing, and constant clearing of my throat for the past week or two.

Here’s an image of the back of my throat:

Are those bumps normal? I've never really looked back there until recently. I have a few concerns because my fiancee was also recently diagnosed about a year ago with potential HPV after an abnormal pap smear. Neither of us have any warts or anything. It's very likely I probably gave it to her but no current indications that it is cancerous yet.

But also, maybe it's just strep throat? Any help or comments would greatly be appreciated. Thank you.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

hi, did you get cure from this issue? and how you feeling??

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.