I have red pimple on my legs

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hello guys,

I always have a lot of red pimples on my legs. I could say that 70% of my legs are with red pimples and I don't know if its normal and what I should do to help it!! Can someone help me ?

Thank you !!

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

As you dont mention itching I am assuming they dont itch.   It could be Keratosis Pilaris and the best treatment is to lather your legs well,then brush well with a medium soft body brush,but not excessively to make your skin sore.   Rinse well. Then moisturise your legs with a body cream...there are lots of excellent ones you can buy OTC. I recommend Aveeno if you are in UK.   Do this twice per week. 

If it is Keratosis Pilaris there is no cure but the above does help.      I'm guessing you may be a teenager or in your 20s?     The good news is that it often get better as you get older.

• Posted

Hello, I am a consulting homeopath & have been practicing since many years with natural remedies for various conditions.. Acne have to be addressed externally as well as internally. Personal hygiene, regular bowel movements, proper eating habits & adequate water intake are extremely important.. You may opt for a combination of AC-NEE 200, Bombax Malabarica, Berberis cream & other herbs that can help you to address the condition from the root cause itself. Do consider trying it..!

• Posted

I used to have those 2! I thought I was the only one i've finally found someone! 

i got rid of them though here's how: 

They're most likely from shaving, unless you don't shave ur thighs idk. 

Buy a scrubber brush or some type of body scrubber, and get a body exfoliating scrub (anything from a drugstore will do fine, something with beads in it) and scrub the hell out of ur legs in the shower and they'll go away in a few weeks if you do it consistently. 

if u shave ur thighs: try to refrain from shaving them if u can- i wax my thighs- as harsh as it sounds it's really not that bad because the hairs are so fine. u don't have to do this but its just a suggestion. shaving irritates the follicles in your skin which causes those pimple things/ ingrown hairs or w/e they are only god knows. But if u must shave, try to do it only when your legs are going to be exposed. best of luck to you. the exfoliating thing works i swear.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.