I have right pain under the Jaw, just had CT scan taken...

Posted , 1 user is following.

I have right pain under the Jaw, just had CT scan taken ...I am waiting on the results, I am suspecting SubMan stone. With this pain...has anybody suffered from dry mouth or dental decay?

I am so happy to have found this website......

Look forward to feedback !:D

[i:31aaf577fb]This message was automatically imported from the original Patient Experience[/i:31aaf577fb]

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Try doing a search for sjogren's

My friend has that and has dental decay and very dry mouth. Good luck!

[i:79862b38c8]This message was automatically imported from the original Patient Experience[/i:79862b38c8]

• Posted

Hiya, I have just had a sialogram and the radiographer told me that he suspects a stone - but now have to have further tests, either CT or ultrasound scan. I have also been having a tooth problem - same side. Been to the dentist twice, first time to rule out a dental problem when the pain first started, second time to have some desensitisor painted around the tooth that is giving me gyp!!!! I do suffer with very dry mouth from time to time and at one point thought I might be diabetic. All OK on that front thank goodness.

The pain in my face/jaw isn't too bad at the moment - good job too 'cos we are set to go to Cyprus on Friday.

Hope we get sorted out soon - good luck - Pam Drury:ok:

[i:a57223c2f2]This message was automatically imported from the original Patient Experience[/i:a57223c2f2]

• Posted

thanks for that - will do

[i:096ccf20af]This message was automatically imported from the original Patient Experience[/i:096ccf20af]

• Posted

I have no dry mouth or decay after the surgery. Just alot of pain with the same symptons.

[i:28086c95d3]This message was automatically imported from the original Patient Experience[/i:28086c95d3]

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.