i have running ears for 6 month what should i do ?

Posted , 2 users are following.

hello friends , i wish than you are fine sorry for my very bad english beceause it's not my language i have a problem in my right ear with runing son since 6 month but it is very low i hear it only at calm moments like when i go sleep sometimes it's like antenna voice and sometimes i can explain that only by coca cola voice hahaaha sorry i can't found other examples so i have anixiety disorders with panic attacks and social phobia since 8 years the anixiety affected in my vision i had a problem in my vision beceause  of anixiety but now i feel fine and also panick attacks it's rare when it come so for runing ears i wanna know if this titanuis have any connection or relation with anixiety  ? is anixiety the cause ? and what is a solution ? should i go to the doctor  or it will disappear by itself or it will be exist forever ? thank you guys smile

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Tinnitus. It is common.it can be from anxiety, medication, tmjd which is clenching or bruxism ot an allergy. They do not have a cure but it does many times calm down if you do not focus on it. I have many an issues with my ears too. Many on here do.i have found meditation and mindful exercises from utube help keep you calm and easier to handle. I get a washing machine sound whinning sound lately that i cant stand. Low salt diets and a vitamin b complex daily are the best for people with tinnitus and check your medication if it is a side effect. A fan or white noise helps you to focus in the noise instead if the ear sound. Silence is the enemy of tinnitus. I have a fan running. And i use a meditation when i go to sleep. The volume does calm down.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.