I have sharp pains in three different spots in my knee. What do I do?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I am a soccer player and when I run the out side hurts very badcry

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

As much as we love our sports and exercising, we do damage....it's up to you...I've often wished my grandkids loved music instead of the sports they do..
  • Posted

I say find a sport that is more gentle on the body....my 17 yr old grandgirl is a tennis player and she has her aches already, grandon 15 is vollyball and tennis player and very active and has more aches than his sister.....

I see all the american football players with so much damaged bodies from this cruel sport to the body.

I say find something more gentle on body ... it will only get worse with time ...soccer is a rought tough sport.,... 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.