I have some skin problems

Posted , 2 users are following.

I'm 19 years old men i have several round light brown spots all over my upper body about 0,5 cm large also some dark brownish big patches on my back and my testicules (Sorry for saying that) . i can also with some difficulty notice a loooott of spots under skin shaped as a 0 with a smaller 0 inside of it .

Please i need help

0 likes, 5 replies

Report / Delete

5 Replies

  • Posted

    Dear alaouixx,

    I'm sorry to hear about your skin condition; however, it is very much different than mine. I have something called disseminated porokerotosis which has appeared only on my lower legs. It is a very rare condition and is more commonly found on middle aged women than men. One theory is that women typically expose their lower legs to the sun which doctors believe may be a causal factor. I have been to six doctors before finally diagnosed. Many oral and topical treatments are available; however, I have only heard of a couple of folks having any results. I have tried everything available and the only thing that appears to keep it from getting worse is 40% zinc oxide diaper rash cream. Best of luck...keep doing research and viewing photos on the Net. Below is a pic of my condition:

    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

    alaouixx, The sun usually affects the unprotected skin.
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up