I have something like a blister (*PHOTOS*) on the inside part of the right labia.

Posted , 89 users are following.

I had sex some days ago with my boyfriend (the only person i ever had sex with) and yesterday (i think) i felt something stingy down there. It hurts/stings when i touch it and today i decided to look closely at it. It looks like a blister. I am sure it is not a STD because both me and my boyfriend were virgins after meeting eachother and both of us only had sex with eachother. We both are faitfull and did not had sex with anyone else. Since i am in a long distance relationship i see him twice a year (summer and winter) and i first had sex with him and lost my virginity when i was 19 years old (lsummer - 2014). So we met eachother this winter for a week and we had sex 2 times, second time with me being on my period unfortunately. So i don't think it is std since we did not have any other parteners and since is it not a STD transmited from our parents since i had sex with him before more than a year ago and i did not get this blister that time. So as i was saying i noticed the blister-looking thing on my genital area and i am confused of what can it be. (Also i see that there might be other small ones near it but they don't hurt at all and don't feel like blisters. Is it only a blister? Is it because of poor hygiene? Is it because an alergy? What is it and why? And will it go away by itself? I really don't want to go to the gynecologist to be honest. Please help me!

2 likes, 115 replies

115 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Did you find anything out? I have what looks like the exact same thing?! Did you find out the cause? I could really use the help
    • Posted

It is 80% chance it is herpes so you should go to the doctor. But the doctor told me that i should wait and see if they appear any more. I did not have them again and i hope I won't. He saw me when they were almost gone and he said that it is a small chance they are not herpes. I did a papanicolau test (they took some fluid from inside my vagina) and also looked at me cervix and said it was ok. But anyway you should go see the gyno.
    • Posted

also i am really sorry for the late reply... did you went to the doctor? what did he/she tell you?

• Posted

What was the diagnosis? I too have this and wish to know what it is
    • Posted

It is 80% chance it is herpes so you should go to the doctor. But the doctor told me that i should wait and see if they appear any more. I did not have them again and i hope I won't. He saw me when they were almost gone and he said that it is a small chance they are not herpes. I did a papanicolau test (they took some fluid from inside my vagina) and also looked at me cervix and said it was ok. But anyway you should go see the gyno.

• Posted

also after the photos it started looking a lot worse.
    • Posted

Did you actually see a doctor?  If you did, then could tell tell us what they said?
    • Posted

Yes, i went to the gyno! Everything i ok now. It was nothing serious. Definately not herpes. I do not remember exactly what he said, but i just used tea tree oil and everthing went well.

• Posted

Do you shave down there? Could be in grown hairs because they can look similar. I went to a doctor today because I have a bump on my vulva (I don't shave but my bus is getting out of hand so it gets caught and pulled out). Also I have been working out and there is friction. He refused to test me for Herpes saying it's so common it's not even worth testing but what I have doesn't even resemble Herpes and I'd know if I had it because it hurts like a mofo. The doctor wasn't very reassuring at all. He literally told me that everyone has it and if you don't you will get it anyways and that it's no big deal. 
  • Posted

Hi Hannah I'm new to this site, I'm pretty sure you've already tooken care of it .. but what that looks like is a hair bump/ "in grown hairs" , those can be caused when you shave and the hair is in the process of growing back and grows on top of another hair and causes a bump. You can simply take a tweezer and pull the in grown hair out and the bump will go away eventually. Also for future reference herpes are more like a canker sore instead of a bump like kind of a rash looking disease .

• Posted

did u found out the result? what is it? i found something down there couple of days ago too.
    • Posted

Super late reply, but i do not reember what the gyno said. Point is i was no herpes and everything is ok now! Hope the same to you! Everythng is ok?

• Edited

I think people should learn to be a little more sensitive with the replies they're leaving on people's discussions. This is an online community which people seek out as a means of getting support, guidance and information. Leaving a reply such as 'That's herpes!!!' could leave the person who wrote the discussion extremely anxious when they possibly need not be. Darling, if you do become concerned that it may be genital herpes, the best way of finding out whether you have been infected with a herpes virus is to go to your local sexual health service and request a type-specific IgG blood test.

Only a medical professional can accurately diagnose you.

Best of luck.

• Posted

Did u ever find out what is was, cause I just found something very similar to this on myself while searching for possible answers on what it could be... Please let me know, even tho I have aptmnt next week to be checked
    • Posted

Hei! Sorry for the late reply. It was nothing serious. Everything is ok now! How did your aptmn go?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.