I have something like a blister (*PHOTOS*) on the inside part of the right labia.

Posted , 89 users are following.

I had sex some days ago with my boyfriend (the only person i ever had sex with) and yesterday (i think) i felt something stingy down there. It hurts/stings when i touch it and today i decided to look closely at it. It looks like a blister. I am sure it is not a STD because both me and my boyfriend were virgins after meeting eachother and both of us only had sex with eachother. We both are faitfull and did not had sex with anyone else. Since i am in a long distance relationship i see him twice a year (summer and winter) and i first had sex with him and lost my virginity when i was 19 years old (lsummer - 2014). So we met eachother this winter for a week and we had sex 2 times, second time with me being on my period unfortunately. So i don't think it is std since we did not have any other parteners and since is it not a STD transmited from our parents since i had sex with him before more than a year ago and i did not get this blister that time. So as i was saying i noticed the blister-looking thing on my genital area and i am confused of what can it be. (Also i see that there might be other small ones near it but they don't hurt at all and don't feel like blisters. Is it only a blister? Is it because of poor hygiene? Is it because an alergy? What is it and why? And will it go away by itself? I really don't want to go to the gynecologist to be honest. Please help me!

2 likes, 115 replies

115 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

You could have HSV 1 herpes. Has your boyfriend ever had a cold sore? If you've never been exposed to cold sores and your boyfriend has, he can transmit them to your genitals through oral sex. It sucks, it happens, I know that personally. Go get it checked out anyway, best of luck

• Posted

It was not herpes and everything is ok now. I do not remembe what exactly it was, but it was something like an infection i think. Everything was o at the gyno after. No herpes or anything like that. My boyfriend did not have anything like that before, nor he had any sexual relaionship with anyone else, even before me.

• Posted

Hey Hannah321go,

Did you ever get results for this? If so, would you mind sharing?

Thanks

• Posted

Hi ..it doesn't look like herpes..herpes r blisters that r painful nd they ooze and it wnt leave unless u take medication ..it look like a bacterial infection sore somewhat like thrush I believe..best way to find out is to go to ur obgyn..if it went away on its own.. its not herpes.. if it didn't and it spread like wildfire it's herpes..go get checked hun

• Posted

Hannah,

It would be better to see your gynecologist.  It is not herpes.

But I think it is genital warts, also called HPV, condylomata acuminate.

It is very widely spread.  Alot of people are carriers with no symptoms.

They look like small flat blister.  If you rub it hard it will usually bleed.

Some people they go away on there own.  Others they get treatment to get rid of them.  You can have them in your system many years before you have an outbreak. There are 100 types of them at present. You will want to talk to your

doctor about the different treatments and the different kinds and what that means

for your type.  I hope this helps.  Also get a pap smear with the HPV test.

• Posted

I have the same exact thing but I got two more in different areas there not together at all and it burns bad when I pee , does anyone know what is it or any treatment s for It , thanks
    • Posted

Herpes, go get checked out ASAP to get a diagnosis from a Dr and start treatment.

Vitamin c and epsom/teatree oil .... make them your best friend smile

• Posted

I am not a health professional but I really don't think this is herpes! I know it presents itself in lots of different ways but I once had something very similar in a different area (perinimunm) it actually looked the same as this completely. I went to the doctors about something unrelated and pointed it out. It turns out it was just friction and I wasn't being very kind to my lady areas with soaps and creams and constantly checking and cleaning and wiping was preventing it from healing. My advice girls, if you have something like this is to wash with plain water, forget about it and stop over thinking it and check back in a couple of weeks. Completely leave it alone to let it heal, mine took over a month to heal in the end. If it gets worse or different- go back to the doctors. Herpes is incurable but that doesn't mean it's a big deal either. I'm sure my partner has it, but I have never had any typical heroes symptoms and we always have safe sex smile it's no biggy - about as big a deal as a. verucca!!! Love to you allllllll

• Posted

Hey skye83230 did you have any other symptoms when you had this? I believe I have the same types of wounds caused by friction. My lymph nodes are also awollen perhaps due to infection.
    • Posted

I know this is an old post. But I just wanted to say that I liked and agreed with your response above all others. *clap! clap! clap!* LoL. Seriously though, high five! 
  • Posted

Hi Hun I'm 20 and my blisters look exactly the same as yours I had thrush and thought that all it was then got these someone please help me ??? I need o put my mind at rest

• Posted

This is most likely genital warts.  They come and go sometimes in a few weeks.  Alot of doctors don't treat them.  You can get these while proteted against pregnancy.  You can have them in your system for a long time before an innocent outbreak.  You can get them with just fondling. Skin to skin contact.  You can spread them front to back.

Alot of guys are carriers and have no symptoms.  They can feel like a pimple under the skin,burn,bleed and itch.  And then again, it may be a skin irritation.  See your gyneocologist for a medical diagnosis.  That is whats best to put your mind at ease.  It's always better to have the facts

so you don't have to speculate.  I hope this helps and does not scare you.  There are options to everything.

Take care,

j4cella

• Posted

This looks like an ingrown hair. Also, if your bf has never slept with anyone else, it's unlikely to be HPV. More often than not, it's usually spread by sexual contact and not just skin to skin contact.

But getting it checked by the gyn to be sure is always helpful for both your physical and mental state

• Posted

Hi Hannah I have something similar to this as well... I don't know what it js

• Posted

Go have it checked. I have Herpes and this is EXACTLY what my blisters look and feel like.
    • Posted

Rephrase for you. Was not looking when typing lol. What was your first symptoms ?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.