I have sore throat that comes and goes for more than 2 months now!

Posted , 2 users are following.

I'm 26 year old woman. I have sore throat for two weeks now, I had it before last month but it didn't last this long. I can swallow without pain. But it feels ichy from time to time. There are white spots on the sides and weird lumps on the back of my throat. It hurts a bit when I touch my neck from the outside. The doctors where I live don't bother much they just say it's cold or something usual. So if any one here please could tell me please what could it be I'll be so grateful! 

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Mine has been on n off sore and dryness for almost 2 years!!!! Had every test including endoscopy. 2moro i get a scope. No white spots though. U should all to see an ent

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.