I have sores that are spreading

Posted , 3 users are following.

OK I'll start from the beginning I had a itchy elbow so I scratched it and then came out with bumps in the area much like a blister but the slightest touch would pop them so naturally they all popped pretty quickly shower etc

Anyway following day my whole arm was covered with them and where the old bubbles where where sores now been about 5 days and my entire right arm is covered in these sores been treating with antiseptic cream I am in the Philippines so most things are available over the counter was wondering if anyone knows what this is and how to treat it

Moderator comment:I have deleted the links to the images as they went to a site unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. Users can upload images directly to this site by using the icon at the top right of reply boxes.

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Is it very itchy? It sounds like scabies.
    • Posted

Deffenatly not scabies I actually experienced these in the past when I was boarding I changed rooms and picked it up off the bed I disposed of the bed and sheets and got a cream was all over pretty fast its much slower this went all over my arm from nothing in a matter of a day and its not overly itchy it is from time to time but that's relatively easy to ignore

• Posted

Can you post an image Chris?  The Moderator has told you how to do it on this site.  The other alternative, is to send them to me in a private message
    • Posted

yeah sorry that isnt available from my phone that's why i used photobucket 

• Posted

Can you send me the photobucket link by pm?  There should be an envelope by my name, just click on that & you should be able to message me

• Posted

Hello Chris,  I have just looked & nothing so far, I'll message you & see if you can reply to me, assuming it arrives!

• Posted

Hey guys I'll post the pics once I'm able to get them but its psoriasis as I did see a doctor was just unable to get to one at the time but I'll post treatment and details when I have some more time

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.