I have spots on my penis what should I do

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have spots on my penis that look like blisters and have scans on them and I’m to shy to show a doctor my penis what should I do someone help please 😣

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

By "scans" - I guess you mean scars?

The best approach is to get over the reticence you have of dealing with personal issues like this with a Doctor or other medical professional.  You cannot go through life avoiding this very personal health issue, and having it professionally dealt with.

The choice is to go to your family Doctor / GP practice, or, a Sexual Health Service such as a GUM Clinic if you are in the UK.

Really, both male and female GP's / Doctors look at and diagnose conditions related to the genitalia everyday and doing this is very routine to them.  If you can overcome this, it will also reflect in other areas of your life where you may also be reticent in dealing with essential issues ..... go get it sorted ... The sooner the better .... !

• Posted

Hi Eric go any pictures so we can have a look see to what your seeing for the top right of the reply box 4 small boxes, the last one click on it and load from a computer. OK

• Posted

are they quite small and run all down the penis? cause if so same

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.