I have stomach gas and bloating and poop issue

Posted , 1 user is following.

hey my self adnan I am suffering from last 5 months now and my symptoms first realized in December 2021 then it was tightness of my stomach I used ppi get relief then come gain the other day so my dr told me used triple theraphy may he you have h pylori I used in short then I did gastroscopy and the result is there is nothing in.my stomach just erosive gastritis which is not that dangerous just by stress it come and with ppi it goes but my symptoms was again stomach discomfort and poop problem like some time hard some time broken process again to gp did my colonoscopy and the result is clear by telling you have just spastic colitis mean ibs so I come home start to have diet restriction again not helping I fast for a.month it was good time but bloating a little bit and spasm pain in my belly and I used husk which give good result in my poop but after a month now pasting when it's over now I have reflux with out heart burn and severe like I can't eat I don't know what to do really I am taking esomepraxole and prokinetics which help in motility but my reflux is very sever any help

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.