I have stopped taking gabapentin and I wonder if anyone else has withdrawal symtoms that I have.

Posted , 3 users are following.

I am going to try writing this in detail but I wanted to find out if anyone else is experiencing similar symtoms that I am having.  Besides depression, unable to sleep and most of all I feel bloated and pain when I eat.  I would appreciate it if someone would reply to this.  

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I m feeling the same since 2 months now but I have upper abdominal fullness and bloating but no pain .,,
    • Posted

Were you coming off of gabapentin?  Do you get the fullness and bloating after you eat?  thanks for your reply. garnella24377
    • Posted

Yes I do feel bloated a little not like before but my concern is I feel dizzy after every meal now and a slight difference in food makes me gassy ., and my sleep is not like before its very light 
    • Posted

Still want to know if you were on gabapentin or going off of it so that the side effect of bloating could be because of the gabapentin?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.