I have suffered abdominal left stomach pain for past 2 weeks

Posted , 6 users are following.

I have suffered with abdominal left stomach pain. I have hungry to eat but unable to eat food. At the time of eating vomiting sensational was there. Stomach pain came twice or thrice in a day for 2 to 5 minutes only. At that time I felt to die sometimes. I have lost 4 kgs weight in last week. Toilet was in loose motion only like water thrice or four times in a day..

Kindly help me to get over this. Thanks in advance

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Can be a symptom of pancreatitis too ., you should go to your GP and get yourself checked

• Posted

You might have Gastritis, or acid reflux. Please do endoscopy and ultrasound to rule out issues. Mind also plays an important game, if body issues are 50% and you think about it and worrying makes 100% . So keep your mind deviated from the physical issues.. otherwise you will run in to issues like sleepless Ness, anxiety,etc
  • Posted

Yes and I think you have got anxiety disorder by over thinking you are just 24 years old so just chill out nothing is wrong with you ., anxiety will make your gastritis worst. Go out have fun with your friends don't sit alone depressed and moody at home just chill out

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.