I have suffered with constipation all my life.

Posted , 3 users are following.

well I started eating an avocado,  coconut oil 4 tbsp a day and 2 tbsp of almonds a day and now I go three times a day.  I di all this cause I wanted to eat healthier for my copd.  I am 50 I wish I had changed my diet sooner.

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Yeah ??🍒🍑🍉🍎🍐🍇🍍🍊🍓🥝🍋🥑🥑🥑🥑🥜!!!!!

Very 😁  for you and great advice! 

Eat healthy you only have one body to care for,and well..." Ware what we EAT" !

• Posted

I have a very popluter Detox green plum in asia, which is a fermented 4 months green plum mixed with chinese traditional herbs. it's not medicine, but all natural.

It can help those people suffered constipation,diabetes, high blood pressure, skin problems...As we have shower every day, our intestine also need to be detoxed, otherwise, the toxin will be absorbed into body, and make blood not clean, which will lead to many chronical problems.

If you are interesed in this natual Detox plum, please contact with me  07590296085 for more details. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.