I have suffered with severe arthritis and vascular issues since I was in my early 30s.

Posted , 1 user is following.

Good morning everyone. i am so grateful to have found this forum.... my mom is RH negative my father RH positive plus my father has Factor V Leiden ... bad bad bad combination. my eldest brother is fine. my second eldest brother and sister both passed away of heart disease very young ( my brother at 10 months and my sister who was Downs at 56 ) There are three of us siblings whom are survivors of RH disease . all of us suffer from depression and anxiety on different levels and we are all alcoholics on different levels. i am riddled with arthritis in my spine, have a triple fusion, 6 screws, 2 -6" rods , one cage, 8 herniated discs and now my surgeon wants to complete a quad fusion ( my spine is falling apart ) ... my platelet count is near 500,000 very high Factor V Leiden . My thyroid and adrenal gland have completely stopped working . i have hashimoto and graves among severe neuropathy in both legs and im partically parylzed in my left leg on the outside of my left calf and left foot from a failed back procedure in 2017 . My youngest brother is also very ill showing signs of both Thromboclypenia and Factor V leiden 2 completely separate blood clotting disorders?? my sister shows signs of having bi- polar symptoms as well as severe depression.

i am very concerned about how and IF any of our children COULD be effected ?? my eldest daughter who is not 35 already has major thyroid issues and she takes really good care of herself and her family ( 100% organic ) my son has addiction issues severe depression and anxiety, arthritis in his spine like i do and my youngest daughter has two forms of arthritis, fibermyalga, Thrombocylopenia , Lupus SLE, LUPUS Nepritis , renal disfunction, she is 21. I need to find out if any of this can be relative to what is happening to my children ?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.