I Have suffering diarrhea for one year

Posted , 5 users are following.

I Have loose stools in the morning, 2-3 times in a day, i have done blood stool test and its normal. i  have also small amount of stomach pain, and burning sensation above anus please suggest any one what is the cause

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Just wanted to agree with ajeesh. I've gone through something similar.  You need to push for an endoscopy/colonoscopy.  Those stool exams are not very reliable.  Mine showed severe inflammation in line with IBD and when they scoped me they found nothing.  All clear.

Also, stay away from Dr. Google until you get a diagnosis.  Dr. Google tells us we all have cancer.  lol

Good thoughts!

• Posted

Yes, I have done colonoscopy and weighting for results
    • Posted

I have done colonoscopy and my report says i have CHRONIC NON SPECIFIC COLITIS, 

what is this condition any one please help me

• Posted

Chronic non specfic colitis is a sporadic condition which refers to any inflammation of the colon.  Main symptoms include diarrhoea with blood or mucus.  Have you been given any medication for it or been refered to a dietician to get a diet plan designed specifically for your needs?

See your doctor and ask for full explanation of your condition. Your doctor should have done this already.

• Posted

Hi again,

I hope that getting to the bottom of things will at least bring you some type of relief.  Just know that at this point whatever it is is manageable and nothing too serious, though you will have to be patient.

It means that you have inflamation of your colon, but that they don't know what's causing it.  If there was a biopsy taken then that will help with your doctor's diagnosis, and I believe that will come in a separate report.  At this point you will have to wait until your follow up to get any answers.

• Posted

my biopsy report says

"section shows colonic mucosa lined by columnar epithelium.lamina propria

shows edema, normal glands and mildinflammatory infiltrate composed of lmphocytes, histocytes and plasma cells.negative for cryptitis/crypt abcess/granuloma/giant cells. negative for atypical changes"

The doctor says you have no irritable bowel syndrome

and i have seen another doctor and he says you have IBS.

I  am getting confused what really i have

• Posted

my biopsy report says

"section shows colonic mucosa lined by columnar epithelium.lamina propria

shows edema, normal glands and mildinflammatory infiltrate composed of lmphocytes, histocytes and plasma cells.negative for cryptitis/crypt abcess/granuloma/giant cells. negative for atypical changes"

The doctor says you have no irritable bowel syndrome

and i have seen another doctor and he says you have IBS.

I  am getting confused what really i have

• Posted

Ask your doctor to give you an explanation in simple, plain English. You need to tell your doctor that you don't understand the medical terminology because you are not a medical expert.  You also need to get proper clarification as to whether you have IBS or not. 

• Posted

You need to see another doctor to get a different opinion on this.  You have not been given a clear enough answer.  If a doctor gave me a vague answer like that, I would  see someone else.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.