i Have suffering diarrhea for one year

Posted , 4 users are following.

I Have loose stools in the morning 2-3 times,small amount of stomach pain in some days, in some days i have burning sensation above anus, also i have bad odour from my stool ,  also size and colour of stool is also changing

then i have done blood and stool test it says it is normal then ihave done a colonscopy and my biopsy report says

"section shows colonic mucosa lined by columnar epithelium.lmina propri shows edema normal glands and mild inflammatory infiltrate composed of lymphocytes, histocytes and plasma cells. negative for cryptitis/crypt abcess/ granuloma/gaint cells.negaive for a typical changes."

DIAGNOSIS RESULT :- CHRONIC NON SPECIFIC COLITIS

and doctor says you have no irritable bowel syndrome, and then i see another doctor he says you have  IBS. and i get confused  what really i have, Anyone here please help me

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

It sounds very much to me like you do have IBS. I too have suffered from this complaint for years. It will flare up when you are stressed or certain foods will trigger an flare up. Your best bet is to try some over the counter meds like Colpermin ( a peppermint oil capsule) Windeze or similat for gas and Buscopan for cramps. Keep a food diary of what you eat and whether this foos makes you bloated or gassy etc., Start by eating a very bland diet for a couple of days .. like chicken and rice or a very simple fish dish . keep it simple nothjing rich. Try curring out dairy foods and then after a few days intoduce them back into your diet one at a time to see if any of them trigger an episode. Hope this helps.. we are all different and so it boils down to trial and error. Good luck and don't worry! smile 

• Posted

Ajeesh

Your Colon sounds ok although it sounds like you have wind and that is caused by an upset tummy causing your problems. However I am no Doctor so you need to discuss your problem and any medications that will help you

BOB

• Posted

I have colitis and it's no picnic if this is truly the findings I suggest you find a GI Dr and get treated properly cause this disease can get worse quick and land you in the hospital.not trying to scare you but the early you get treated the better.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.