I have the cure for Raynauds

Posted , 75 users are following.

Let me tell you I had full blown Raynaud's. I'd need roughly one hour recovery from an attack. Blue fingers white fingers, pain - the lot. I've got low blood pressure so I can't take medication. I have to go to hospital for a week for iloprost infusion. Anyway let me tell you what cured me. I take 3 pills. Butcher's broom, odorless garlic and gingko bilboa. I had been taking just Gingko (which didn't work) but I was advised to take Butchers Broom in Holland and Barret, they also said buy fish oil but I didn't like the thought. Anyway, it's only been 5 days but you could describe me as having bad circulation now but not Raynauds. I've washed my hands with cold water, gone out without my mittens and I'm ok. I went to an event and minutes after entering I was shaking hands. My hands were warm!! You cannot imagine what it feels like to not have cold hands anymore. I was ready to saw my fingers off. This 'spring' has been awful but now I'm no colder than anyone else smile. Please buy these natural remedies, it'll change your life. Please comment once you're cured too.

8 likes, 94 replies

94 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

I have done some research on the net and Germany believes it is from a bad root canal. I had a suspicion on the tooth I had done and when I had an x-ray re-done it showed it had calcified in 1 1/2 years. ( The root canal was done by another dentist). So I can either go to en endodontis or have the tooth pulled and get an implant. But I will re post when I do. Basically it's bad bacteria every tooth is connected to other parts of our body as we all know. Just because it’s capped or has a root canal etc. doesn't mean anything. So happy researching. Sophia I hope you are OK. I hope with all this supplement taking everyone is getting enough water. Water is so important.

• Posted

The root canal hypothesis is rather broad.  Every tooth is not "connected to other parts of our body."  However, systemic infection that is not addressed, and introduced by bacteria, has many untoward effects.
    • Posted

teeth connected to which body part
    • Posted

Hi Marilyn,

Would really like to know how the root canal went or crowns effecting the raynauds. I have hot flashes headache an cold hands and feet. Witch put me in bed on ice my head an rest of body freezing. Thinking of just moving to Hawaii were my quality of life is so much better. I just got 1 st. Root canal but think all these crowns are not good.

Best health donna

• Posted

Hi, I have what must be the worst case known. There is no part of me where the blood flow will not shut off, at temperatures less than 80F (27C). The underlying muscles also lose the blood flow. Even a cold glass of milk will make my mouth numb. I have tried calcium channel blockers, without luck...and clues? Thanks
  • Edited

Im back with sone good news! After 6 month of trying everything from gingko biloba, fish oil, vitamins, butchers root, garlic, ginger, cayenne pepper, exercise, drinking lots of water, green tea, holding back on caffeine, alcohol and cigarets ec. with allmost no result! i finaly decided to try the calsium blockers, Nifedipine.

Just one small dose of 30mg every morning takes care of my white numb fingeres and toes. I cant get my hands down this really works for me!! Totally game changeing!!!

Had some minor headache the first week or so but after that no problems what so ever!

i really hope this can help others aswell :-)

regards

• Posted

I'm on nifedipine morning and night and chilled my attacks down still got some attacks happens but not as many I'm on 10mg morning and 10mg night
    • Posted

Hi Jeanette, I took nefedine for 3 months it was great and helped with all my sleepless nights of numb fingers, but then I had a bad side affect my ankles got swollen the pain is horrific and travels to my knees I could hardly walk and am taken off the tablets! Dr said might take 3 weeks or more to get better. I now have no sleep with my severe raynaurds symptoms! But also dealing with bad pain in ankles too!
    • Edited

I would encourage you to replace Nifedipine with Magnesium, a naturally occurring calcium channel blocker which unlike synthetic calcium blockers (Nifedipine), magnesium enhances the activity of calcium something we all need. 

I too suffer from Raynaud's and since adding 400mg Magnesium (+) 1,000 mg Calcium taken together, my episodes have been reduced.  Further reduction occurred after adding 940 mg of Butcher's Broom. 

These along with B12 for RBC (red blood cell) generation and increased oxygen flow, Garlic and Gingko have reduced my flare-ups from multiple times per day to once in a while triggered only by extreme cold situations with a minimal recovery time and no need to submerge my hands in warm water for 15-20 minutes to open blood vessels. 

• Posted

Thanks for the advice Karen it's appreciated as I do need an alternative to nifedipine and my Drs are useless, they just told me just don't take tablets as I had bad reaction after few months on tablets, but living with numb hands and feet and the being so freezing cold all the time is hard to live with as I have developed pain now too! Will definitely try magnesium. Any help and advice is worth a try!

• Edited

See my reply to JVA ... Magnesium is a naturally occurring calcium channel blocker and will do the same plus a lot more without the bad side effects.  Recommended daily = 400mg

Several vegetables contain high levels of magnesium, i.e. almonds, artichokes, avocado, bananas, black, navy and white beans, broccoli, chard, soybeans, spinach, squash, and tomatoes. 

• Posted

Thanks, however Nifedipine is a calcium channel blocker, I have tried. I am considering an alpha blocker as a second avenue.
  • Posted

Congratulations JVA. I asked for them but my blood pressure was too low. I think it's higher now so I will try the calcium and then the alpha blocker if no success. I've started wearing thermoskin gloves. They are compression gloves. I can't keep them on for too long because it hurts and my arm hurts but it works really well for indoor use and as liners. They also do ankle foot gauntlets. The root canal theory is very interesting. I had a dodgy dentist who was filling in (no pun) and I ended up losing two teeth. Tim, your case sounds unbearable. I hope alpha blockers work for you.
  • Posted

Can you please tell me what milligrams of each you are taking. Thnak you so much
  • Posted

Hi, I am trying about 7.5mg 4 times a day as I cannot swallow a pill. Mt throat is only good for about 2mm. >>>I notice no change.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.