I have this annoying pain in the lower back and I'm worried if this is something serious.

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've been having this lower back pain since a week which i guess resulted from either gyming or bad sleeping posture after which i again did some work with included lots of back muscle. The pain isn't that severe but it's annoying kind of pain. I saw a doctor, he told me it's spasm and gave me some medication which didn't help at all. The pain is becoming more and more noticeable day after day.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I would not let go on  to long i would go back to GP and tell him before gets too much don't suffer.

• Posted

Have you tried releasing any muscle knots in your back with a foam roller or put a tennis ball in a sock and drape down your back and place on a wall and lean against it and massage the sore muscle area.  As long as your careful never to do this to bones in your back and only foam roll or massage muscle it can help.  Sort of like a soft tissue massage.  These methods help me when a particular area feels tight or sore.  If however you feel it’s more spine/disc related where the pain is coming from then I would go back to the doctors as Sarah suggested before it becomes a major issue.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.