I have this black bump on my dick

Posted , 2 users are following.

i have this black bump on my dick and i dont have any idea what the hell is this...i m 17 yrs old and never experienced any sexual intercourse....i just used to masturbate.please help !!image

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

most likely just a black head!! my boyfriend gets them at times

• Posted

thanx for your reply but when i tried to pop it....their was pain on that thing and a very little amount of while liquid came out....do you have any idea why is this happening??

• Posted

it could be just a pore that got too clogged up from either sweat or the type of of body wash you clean yourself with. Was the black part that was the head of the bump a scab or did it come out in a little ball? thats usually a sign that its a blackhead and that the white stuff was pus that was stuck underneath

• Posted

thank you for showing your concern and it came out as a little ball and yesterday i applied coconut oil on it and today it popped itself and a good quantity of pus came out...after that it is looking like a wound

• Posted

i can 100% confirm thats a harmless blackhead 😃 the pus is probably from it being infected, just make sure to keep it clean and to keep an eye on it. If it doesnt start to heal or redness starts to spread around the wound you should get it checked out by your doctor. it most likely will scab so try not to pick at it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.