I have this pain on my right side below the ribs

Posted , 5 users are following.

For about a week now I have been having this pain on my right side below the ribs, it's more like the back area as well and it's really annoying. Doesn't hurts much but won't go away. Its just there so uncomforting. First I thought it was because I kinda lean alot towards the right side but am unsure. Whether laying on the bed, standing or walking the pain is still there right side towards the back below the ribs. Please I need all the help I can get

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

i have the same issue after eating nuts ( macademia, cashews, peanuts ) , too much eggs , avocado or beef .

it might be your gallbladder , liver ., just rest your fats for a bit .

hope you feel better

• Posted

Have you done anything vigorous recently? Maybe you strained a muscle?Have you had any stress which can cause this sort of pain known as Costochondritis? Try painkillers and rest to see if this helps; if it continues over a week, see your doctor. Muscle strains can take up to eight weeks to heal and costochondritis can take months. Have you eaten anything that you wouldn't normally eat! Have you tried a food diary?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.