I have this rash on my left breast for a month. I don't know why it's not healing.

Posted , 6 users are following.

At the start it was like a blackhead. I tried to heal it by squeezing. It inflamed I think, but it is not healing. What could be the reason? I have breast cancer?

it looks like this now:image

and a few days before I found this rash:

![image](https://patient.azureedge.net/forums/images/upload-sm/1252107-

637078997461223126.jpg)

what should I do?

please, help me!

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

the only way you will get peace of mind is to go to your doctor. please do this as soon as you can. it may be nothing, but you need to know.

• Posted

Hi Anna,

The deeper the lesion and more trauma you did when squeezing the lesion, the longer it is going to take to heal. Did any drainage come out of the "blackhead" when you squeezed it?

You need to go to your physician for a medical exam to evaluate your breasts.

Best Wishes

Merry Juliana

• Posted

Anna,

If it was white thick drainage, it may have been an epidermal inclusion cyst. You still need to see a physician. The problem with these cysts is that these recur as the cell wall is usually retained when the lesion is squeezed.

Best Regards

Merry Juliana

• Posted

Thank you for your help.

My only question is that to what kind of physician should I go?

• Posted

Did you ever find answers for this lesion. i had a pimple like Boil which turned into a open sore over the past two weeks and it worries me.

i have cystic acne, but never anywhere but my face and not like this. I have polycystic breasts so they feel full of lumps and I always end up being sent for a mammogram, so i'm just wondering if this was just a kind of acne or something else?

thanks,

Kristen

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.