I have this vaginal bump and I'm worried that is a genital wart

Posted , 2 users are following.

Error uploadiimageng file

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

i cannot see your photo clear enough watever it is should not be there so u should see your doctor it could be a wart or skin tag

• Posted

Yes I know and that's why I'm worried I already went to the doctors and they sent me to do some lab work on Tuesday. I am so scared!!

• Posted

if its a wart they will just remove it try not to worry warts are not life long it could be something benign wait for your test results and take things from there

• Posted

I used a medicine and it's not there anymore but haven't been tested yet for HPV which I think it's what I have and I'm freaking out! Haven't slept for days...

• Posted

the strain of hpv that causes warts is low risk usually when a warts gone they dont grow back but can withink 6 months to a year in most cases your immune system gets rid of it within 2 years its not life long

• Posted

Thanks I know but I heard so many things about it and I'm worried.

• Posted

genital warts dont cause cancer if thats ur concern as its a low risk strain its the high risk strains thats do

• Posted

Yes that's one of my concerns the other one is that I know is contagious. I haven't been with anyone for more than 4 years and now I just met someone and I'm worried.

• Posted

ye u need to be careful and use protection hopefully they wont reoccur how long since its gone

• Posted

ye u need to be careful a keep am eye out for re occurrence condoms dont fully protect the surrounding skin just the skin on the penis shaft

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.