I have this Vaginal Bump what do you think it is?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I went on a bike ride two weeks ago and was pinched the whole time, after the ride I was poking around down there and found this bump, at first I though it was a skin tag and now I've extremely worried its something more. Has anyone seen anything like this? Should I be worried that it is a wart?

Picture is attached

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I’d wait and see if it goes away on its own. It’s is most likely a harmful cyst. I get those from time to time and they go away after a few days.
    • Posted

I feel like its more "fleshy", its just weird to me that it came after this bike ride, I feel like I would have noticed it before this if it had been growing for however long if it were a wart or something. 

• Posted

Such little cysts can pop up due to irritation or chaffing / rubbing such as the bike ride. Like I said, wait a few days and see if it goes away on its own. In the mean time no bike rides! Be careful riding a bike, women can get nerve issues in the vulva area due to nerve compression on the hard saddle. Use a gel saddle or, even better, a saddle with a hole in the middle. The vulva tissue is delicate and can be easily irritated my things such as tight jeans, bike saddles, horse riding. Women often don’t realise this until it is too late and they get a chronic nerve condition down there that puts an end to all tight jeans, cycling and horse riding!
    • Posted

Thank you, that puts my mind at ease somewhat. I had been riding a few times a week for about 3 weeks and have been irritated so I was telling myself it was from that, but was still worried. 
    • Posted

you are commenting on older posts, make a new to get answers. see your messages

mariah

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.