I have this weird mark on my breast.....included pictures

Posted , 4 users are following.

imageimage

I have no idea what this is. I am feeling no pain at all but the redness seems to be spreading daily. Worried sick 😦

Could it just be a boil?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Dear Jennifer,

Usually, an infection such as an abscess would be quite painful. You didnt tell me your age, the location of the redness on the breast, if it feels hard, the duration of redness, fever-if any, if you are nursing.

In any case, you need to see your physician STAT for an evaluation and examination of the the area. Please call straight away and get in today to see the physician and let me know the outcome of the visit.

Best Wishes

Merry Juliana

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.