i have type 2diabeties and I have shooting pains in my lower left leg also found it I got blood blisters on the heel of same foot anyone got any info

Posted , 2 users are following.

My name is Joe

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Having these pains and foot problems is not a good thing, at your earliest convenience you need to talk to your GP or Nurse neutral
    • Posted

Benny thanks for getting in touch this is my first time on this forum

To be honest I am scared I'm 53 in a few wks and over the past 3yrs my health has got worse only found out diabetic last yr after getting toe nail taking out 

Scared in case I might have to lose foot

• Posted

No you won't have to lose the foot (well I hope) you just need to get them looked at, your Diabetes is not under control, you really really do need to see a Doctor or Nurse, if need be use the out of hours service smile 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.