I have unexplained itching and burning near my anus

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have  unexplained itching and burning near my anus, it burns more than itches and isn't unbearable but I notice it especially when I think about, which has been more and more as the day goes on I would say more out of personal concern than it actually getting worse as I am an individual who tends to be psychosomatic and I also occasionally get a very specific sharp pain which I fairly certain is an anal fissure but I'm unsure of what it is as anal itching can be caused by a variety of things and I'm fairly certain that I have hemorrhoids since I power lifted in high school and would push my self farther than I probably should have at times but I really worry it may be psoriasis which I really hope it is not as I wish to join the military as it will disqualify me, also I have some images the quality isn't the greatest I believe they may be able to add a fair bit of important detail to whatever my condition is but I'm using my iphone to post on this and can not seem to find a way to share those images if at all possible on this website but to add a bit off detail in their place, there is a small area where the skin has spots of a lighter color almost could maybe be considered silvery, they almost look like bumps in the pictures but I cannot be certain as i post this and I'm not sure if the discoloration is a result of an ailment or from me applying pressure or pulling on the area to getter a better  quality isn't the greatest I believe they may be able to at a fair bit of important detail to whatever my condition is but I'm using my iphone to post on this and can not seem to find a way to share those images if at all possible but to add a bit off detail in their place, there is a small area where the skin has spots of a lighter color almost could maybe be considered silvery but it might be a stretch they almost look like bumps in some of  the pictures as well but I cannot be certain as i post this and I'm not sure if the discoloration is a result of an ailment or from me applying pressure or pulling on the area to getter a better look or just from the very distinct contrast in skin tone as is varying shades of red, pink, brown and gray. I'd really appreciate some assistance in this matter because I could honestly use the relief or at least then I could accept my potential fate before getting a for sure medical diagnosis as I am not able to visit a doctor  for at least a week if not two from 3/26/2018, I'd also like to say thank you ahead time to anyone that tries to help me on this search for an answer during this time of personal distress.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Do you find that the anal area is always wet or damp? If so this may sound crazy but I have an almost similar problem. I alsohave an external hemorrhoid. My doctor suggested using a powder like Gold bond on the anal area. Doing this morning and night did provide relief from the itching.
    • Posted

It feels a little drybut when I touch it that isnt necessarily the case, I tried baby powder last night and it's relieved  a lot of the sensation right now I just have a slight itch 

• Posted

I have a solution.  No powders and creams are involved only as an extra boost.   Letmeno if you’re still in need of a solution. 
    • Posted

This may sounds odd but it’s wirked for me for 5 years.  I searched everywhere and no products available so I used the next best thing.  

Toilet paper 2 or 3 sheets (or Kleenex ). folded and pushed up between my butt cheeks like putting a handkerchief in a suit chest pocket .  

Sweating and moisture is the culprit.  You can add Cortizone cream for a few days to start the healing but then never again.  I have put a new piece in if I go #2 during the day and a fresh piece before bed but I sleep with zero itching  problems.  

Try it.  You’ll start healing in a day or two and the itching will never comes back. 

I’d like to know if it works for you.  Let me know or ask any more questions. 

Kent 

• Posted

One more thing

If your heavy set or obese a tissue may not be large enough a Kleenex may work better.   If you’re a heavy  sweater you may need to change during the day but one in the morning and a new piece at night usually works best for me 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.