I have unspecific brain hyperintensity and they didnt tell me anything or treat it

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi when i was 18 or 19 i did an mri bc i have bad memory and tremors and they wrote on the chart that everything was okay so i though it was.Now i am 23 i have really bad chest pain and very big issues with focus and motorics and forgetfulness which is making my life impossible to keep track of.I live in a very s****y country with old medical practices and low wage doctors in healthcare who do not care about people.Only right now i have accidentaly showed my friend who studies medicine my charts and she freaked out when she saw the hyperintensity diagnosis in such a young age and even more when she saw the chart say everything was okay.She said white matter hyperintensity is supposed to be treated and is very dangerous but my doctor says its okay what am i supposed to do now? is it okay or is it not??I have many health issues and terrible scary chest pains where i think i could be dying,i have broken many bones and had many bad accidents and i have a high pain tolerance but the chest issues are making me lose my mind and no one has an answer for them and hyperintensity can indicate microvascular disease and i want to know should i explore that option and go to a private doctor and go in debt to find out the truth or is it really okay and i should not waste money on that?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.