I have vertigo problem

Posted , 4 users are following.

please advise me best exercise or best treatment for vertigo

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

I have this also.. Its awful. I wake up every morning with it.. Its so scary to feel dizzy/unbalanced all the time.. I do the exercises but there not helping.. I'm on anxiety and blood pressure pills hoping this isn't the cause.. I need advice too. sad
    • Posted

I take ativan which seems to calm me down a bit.. 
    • Posted

You sound like me,I'm on Losartan 50 ml,no meds for anxiety,but have odd spray of Bach Rescue for the anxiety ,got that every day as yourself.

The Balance is the pits ,had that 3 years non stop,began out of the blue.

Only diagnosed high BP ,2 years ago ,think that's all to do with the balance stress.Exercises have never helped me period .

We were talking on a thread to do with balance yesterday ,go have a look ,no cure,but when you can see what others are saying and tried it helps keep things in perspective .life no joy dealing daily with this .

• Posted

Thank you for your reply. I bought some drops to put behind my ears today they seem to be helping. Bought them at Walmart.. Was the thread on this site?
    • Posted

Get up Vertigo/Dizzyness ,should come up ,Fudgybear started it.There is various threads to this condition ,at the top always tap the follow sign ,then automatic all will come up .

The Bach Rescue you spray on your tongue .Lots use that I know menopausal females do .thats another minefield .

• Posted

I'm here in the UK ,we can buy it in most supermarkets ,or any chemists shop .Handy size ,and it goes a long way ,I only use it maybe at odd times .Put up Bach Rescue see what it tells you where you live ,but I think same name everywhere .

have you looked up menopause on Patient . Co ? Plenty females on there to .Lets know how things go on .

• Posted

Yes it's for stress/ anxiety ,best outside meds I've found helps best ,meds think can give more problems ,which for me increases anxiety ,but how we react to them is different to ,what we have is from neck up ,so I'm wary of them anyway ,we don't have any definate answers .Try to get what I've mentioned ,see how you are then decide ,it's not expensive .
  • Posted

Losartan is for vertigo or BP?
    • Posted

It's for High Blood Pressure ,never for Virtigo 

If your on BP meds on site ,get beetroot juice  or eat celery  it helps reduce BP ,along with meds .Losartan is UK med .

• Posted

I have vertigo problem and looking any treatment or exercise
    • Posted

Try looking up simbalance pillow systems. It's for vertigo, mostly bppv form but it works. It helps you preform head maneuver exercises that treat vertigo.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.