I have weird bumps near the opening of my vagina, what should I do?

Posted , 5 users are following.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

imageimage

• Posted

these are genital warts you should see your OB or a health clinic to discuss removal options.

• Posted

visible genital warts often go away with time, HPV itself can linger in your skin cells. This means you may have several outbreaks over the course of your life. So managing symptoms is important because you want to avoid transmitting the virus to others.

they can take up to two years to go awy on their own. i highly recommend going to your ob to have a papsmear 1. to see if you have more warts inside and 2. to see which strain of HPV you have as some of them can lead to cervical cancer.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.