I have yellow patched and white spots back of throat.

Posted , 2 users are following.

so i have been having this for like 3 year and it has not been changing and i got a std test but nothing. i'm worried.

hopefully someone can tell me something.

thank you.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

• Posted

Hi has it been checked out by your GP

I personally cant see much that would worry me if it was my throat.

What made you think STD

• Posted

Yeah she checked with her light but couldn't see anything but the light they use is bright and i couldn't see anything so i use my phone light and it shows perfectly. I smoked with people i don't know and had partners so that is why i felt like it could of been something i was worried it is HPV.

• Posted

I looked at my throat and it looks very similar to yours so if you find anything let me know, only kidding im quite happy with mine and not in the least worried.

As for STDs if your tests came back normal dont worry but its maybe a wake up call and you should be a bit more careful because eventually you may not be so lucky.

Enjoy your life and try not to focus on your throat, remember as well your doctor definitely has more knowledge than you do,

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.