I haven't ate in 4 days , what should I eat ?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I've been very nauseous and in bed .

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I would suggest plain baked potato.. mcains ones are best they easy to do for 5 mins in microwave

Plain or strawberry yogurt too is easy to digest people dont realuse yogurt is the diary exception it can actually help soothe a stomach suppose to irritate like pure milk

• Posted

Toast or plain pasta / rice are all good ideas.

Btw - it sounds like it's more of a stomach upset rather than an eating disorder so if you need any further advice, I'd check out a different group.

• Posted

I’d advise against any heavy food options like mentioned by the other commenters... If you haven’t eaten in days, this can cause you a lot of digestive pain. Try watery fruits, watermelon being a good option, it’ll go easy on your digestive system and the sugar will provide you with the energy you will be lacking in. Please gradually increase how much you’re eating on a daily basis. Your health is immensely important. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.