I haven’t been able to do normal things that I usually do but I know God’s able to do what he says

Posted , 2 users are following.

I just had an Unblical hernia Surgery. The doctors professionals. I taught that the surgery was gonna be so painful based on the severals videos I’ve watched before the surgery, but it was awesome.  My only fight here is to sleep on my stomach cause I’m a stomach sleeper . And it been only 3days after my surgery and I’m afraid that the stitches might open if I laid down on my stomach. Any taughts pls

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I had an umbilical hernia that was fixed, and I'm a stomach sleeper also. I didn't have too much pain but I was very careful about moving, as you have probably discovered that you need to be by now. Moving was like doing a push-up in bed. I also had Vicodin, which helped me fall asleep. After about a week, I didn't feel much pain there, unless I pressed around the area. I hope it goes well for you. It will get easier.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.