i haven't been able to yawn in 18 years .

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi . 18 years ago i made a mistake . was young travelling the world . supposedly having fun overdrinking and taking all kinds of drugs . marijuana. ecstasy. little bit of cocaine here and there . Lsd. mushrooms etc . wasnt addicted to anything was doing this cause life was a big party to me all the time . I was just just a young backpackers travelling and experiencing . one day in australia i took some pills , lsd i think . i had a huge bad trip . something that scared me so much i tought ive lost it . i tought that was it , my mind was gone , i tought i lost all self control . it was so scared . i almost didnt sleep for 8-10 days after that . i had few bad trips in the past but nothing like that . that night was too much . since that night in mars 2000. i havent been able to yawn , at this moment my breathing changed . i know this event traumatize me , it took me few years to get back on track .i told myself ok swallow the pills you f****d up so live with it and dont complain about it. just go thru your life and try to make the best out of it. But now im tired and i want to resolve this problem . i cant breath very deep and cant yawn  . anybody ou there experience this too . or any advice . i know its probably gonna be related to anxiety . but what should i do . thank you

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

So I am assuming by not being able to yawn, you mean you can’t take in a deep breath. Are you having any other symptoms like palpitations or a cough?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.