I haven't been feeling good for weeks now

Posted , 5 users are following.

I haven't been feeling good I got I thought I caught a bug but it hasn't gotten any better and it's been over a week,my sides hurt my back hurts really bad I have a I can barely even caught without it hurting I've been peeing a lot more than I usually do and I have liver enzymes problems they were up a few weeks ago I've been hurting ever since in the metal taste in my mouth is getting worse and worse should I go to the hospital N I found out last year a few months ago but I had cervical cancer they have taken my cervix and gallbladder a few months bad but I don't feel good at all

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Sorry you're feeling so awful.  Please go see your doctor or oncologist.  xx

• Posted

It is difficult to know what you have

My guess is that you could have

An infection , possibly because of your

Gallbladder surgery.

I would ask for an ultrasound of your gallbladder

And intestines.

I would go to the doctor as soon as possible

This seems very serious

• Posted

I have no gallbladder anymore and my sides and back hurts I'm really scraed and I'm new in town I just moved I have no family around they will let me keep my kids work me right I've been getting sick and I feel really bad

• Posted

Do me a favor and list your symptoms more specifically. I might be able to help. 
    • Posted

I feel like my insides are having spasms my back and sides hurt really drained
    • Posted

I'm really cold then I am hot I feel like I have the flu but I don't is more of my insides it's getting hard to breathe take deep breaths cuz my back and underneath my left boob hurts I feel sick everytime I eat like when I eat and made it worse I don't know I'm thinking I'm going to the hospital

• Posted

Possibly some sort of infection. Before you got sick did you go outdoors?
    • Posted

Kassandra, you really need to go see a doctor! No one on this site can diagnose a medical condition.  We're here to offer practical advice and support, only.  Please go see a doctor  or go to the hospital and let me know how you get on. xx  

• Posted

After your gallbladded is removed,

Bile secretes directly into the upper intestine (possibly)

Instead of gallblader

That is why there is a possibility of infection

After surgery

It is just a possibility

• Posted

It sounds like a good idea

It sounds like it could be related

More to your intestines or stomach area

I don't think it is cancer though

• Posted

Since you had cervical cancer i would get checked out not to scare you but you have to make sure the cancer is not back and spreading..

Did you ever have symtoms of cervical cancer?

• Posted

Hi kassandra

I hope you went to the hospital.

If you mention your gallbladder surgery and

Your cervical cancer , they will

Hopefully check to see if

It is either

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.