I havent had a period for 2 years then all of a sudden i got one?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Im 16 years of age and havent had a period in 2 years. I was on contraceptive tablets and my periods were all normal. When i come off the contrsceltive tablet i had a couple of normal periods then they suddenly stopped for 2 years. However, on the 3rd november i started bleeding very heavily. That lasted 3 days. I have ended up in hospital about 8 times during the 2 years of no periods, for weeks at a time. This is due to the pain in my stomwch and pelvis making me unable to walk and throwing up. The hospital scannef my stomach, kidneys and pelvis multiple times due to them thinking inhad alpendicitis, kidney problems or problems with my ovaries, however they couldnt find anything. They also done my bloods and they were all normal. They still to this day dont know whats wrong with me, and im just wonderig if anyone else has experienced this?

Also, i had unprotected sex multiple times about 6-7 days after i stopped bleeding heavily. The boy ejaculated inside me everytime and im just wondering does anyone think i could be pregnant as iv been experienicing sickness. Thankyousmilex

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Thats strange speak to your doctor about it since Idk what it could be since you had all those tests and couldn’t find another but do take a pregnancy test asap ! 
    • Posted

The doctors are saying tgat because the hospital dont knoe they dont. Theyre being quite useless atm. I will definatley take a test thankyou stacey x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.