I hear constant ringing in my left ear when its quiet, and I'm starting to worry.

Posted , 1 user is following.

I am a 20 year old student, taking marine engineering course. It started last year when i was doing our training in marine courses. Everytime it is quiet i hear a constant ringing in my ear, this happens usually when i am alone in my room and there is no noise present, it feels like a pressure is building up in my left ear, but when there are other noises, this seems not to be a problem. Can someone explain please, Im worried because this might be the reason for me to be kick out of the academy.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.