I honestly think I've hit the end of the road. I don't really want to live any more.

Posted , 4 users are following.

My name is Hal, I don't really think I have depression I'm just really sad at the moment, I don't seem to be able to do anything right at all and I have exams comming up soon which I'm most likely going to fail so I would just like some advice on what to do really.

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Hal. Is there any chance you could take revision classes, find a study group to help you? Of course there might be some revision sites on the net also. If you are anxious about the exams try discussing the situation with a teacher/ tutor. As long as you feel that you can put your best effort forward and use all the avenues open to help you you need to believe in yourself ok. Stay thinking positive, make a list what you can do to assist yourself, tomorrow/ today's a new day. Thinking of you, Nick.
  • Posted

You alright halster you have every think to live for are you getting out . Revise for your exams and do your best have confidence in yourself if you do fail them it's not the end of the road exercise daily for at least 30 mins it realy helps with depression eat a healthy balanced diet you need think positive you have your whole life ahead of you I'm sure you can achieve great things reach out to family and friends tell them how you feel if your depression is unbearable go and see a doctor and talk your worries over with him they can help. Good luck with your exams and I hope you feel better soon shaun
  • Posted

Your just getting a bit stressed because of your exams.

Study hard but also give yourself some time out and relax and do stuff you

enjoy.

Stay Strong

Good Luck in the exams you will ace itcool

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.