I hope someone can help me

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello I’m a 27 year old female in Oct I was told I had DDD in my C4,C5,and I think C6 I do have slight pain but I have been expecting a pulsating in side of my head like a heart beat that comes and goes and numbness above my forehead well recently I started having like a tingling pins and needles sensation in my face.. would this be from my DDD let me explain a bit of my history in April of 2017 I got a head MRI due to headaches then in June I was in a car accident and was having neck pain in Oct my doctor finally ordered a MRI of my neck and that revealed I had Degenerative Disc disease I do get neck pain and headache from time to time I do sleep with 3 pillows under my head and have recently released that sitting on the floor for long periods of time till cause my neck and lower back to hurt has anyone who has arthritis of the neck ever experienced any of this? I am currently without insurance so can’t go back to doctor please someone let me know 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi. I have been diagnosed with an arthritic back but it sounds very similar to yours. I sleep on a soft lumbar roll that provides support for the neck. No other pillows. Mine comes on when I am sitting for about 30 mins and is very sore. All the best. Bob
    • Posted

Bob, 

Thanks for replying i was worried something might be wrong Inside my head I do get shoulder and arm pain as well... I hope it’s arthritis 

• Posted

Hi

After a month of headaches , I think had waves of tingling from the back of my head over to nearly the front of my scalp.

I was terrified of MS or a tumour. The brain one did show some small foci on the white matter which can be due to a number of things (migraines, aging, diabetes, infection etc) and MS lesions are usually a certain specific look and placement.

I have been told that I should not experience scalp tingling from neck issues do who knows.

My neck pretty much is full of arthritis and bone spurs. The pain started after I spent two days with my head bent back and twisted in painting in difficult areas.

The headaches (now gone) were awful but the sweeping tingling is as annoying as anything. I have to trial various nerve medications to see if that works.

MS (apparently) lesions are mostly in specfic locations and sizes but I do continue to worry. I have to play the waiting game to be referred on or seek another mri at a later date.

My neck.... I really dont know about that, it gives me constant issues, hopefully nerve medication helps.

I do believe though referred pain from one area can transfer to areas that maybe Doctors dont think.are possible and Ive read stories that attest to that.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.