I just cant stop and dunno why :/

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi im 27 and addicted to DHC its just to tempting at the moment because my dad died in january and every day feels more real that im never gonna see him again. Im taking them with 10 mg propranolol to chill my heart rate. I had some advice off you guys in the past but some how i feel better when i write this down. I just feel lost . My old man was mt best mate. His demons finally won (alcohol) and not so funnily enough it was pneumonia that took him. Ive also now got a source to get a hundred valium for a hundred pound there arriving in a few days so maybe if i cut down on DHC and take 20mg of valium thatll help. Any suggestions will be helpful. Maybe someone else is in my kind of state of mind???

Peace anyway. X

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Alex, 

I’m the same, I lost my mum recently,  I’m mixing the codeine with propranolol to chill me out, have you tried lowering your doses? I’m down to 4-6 codiene a day and a couple of propranolol which is better than in was.

• Posted

Hi emadam is that your name? Really sorry to hear about your mum it breaks your heart dunnit sad . Yeah ive lowred my dose from 25 down to 12 ans two propraolol. Today i took 8 DHC this morning and then again about an hour ago so a little bit more. Codeines more dangerous than DHC isnt it? Although DHC is 1.5 times stronger than CODEINE ..CODEINE cam damage organs more. Sorry dont want to scare you just thought id gice you a little fact lol. Chin up about your mum passing im hoping this gets easier for you and for me. Just have to wait and see. Take care x
  • Posted

It would be a bit of a weird name wouldn’t it!! It’s good you have tried to lower your dose.... I’m going through that ‘I’ll do it tomorrow’ phase at the moment .... otherwise known as denial!!! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.