I JUST FEEL LIKE SCREAMING!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted , 6 users are following.

I have no ideal why I can't stop the brian from telling me fear. I was at the point two days ago and told my daughter to take me somewhere for help. I have been on prozac for 2 1/2 wks and feel no better. I'm dizzy, scared of all health worries. Want to cal EMS all the time. I come to this post so much just to read and no I'm not alone. So many people with good and caring advise here. I want to be happy and not worry so much about things that I can't control. I know God's got everything in his hands and I so try to lend on that. Thank you all

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Totally feel you in like this everyday I'm suffering now and like yourself I'm on here everyday . It's horrible having anxiety I've been taking citrolpam for 4 weeks and only helped with slightly better sleep an appetite but mood wise apprentley it will take 12 weeks to work properly I've only been like it for a couple of months it's horrid 😕

• Posted

So sorry for you as well. It's such a terrible thing when it's daily.

• Posted

Hi Sheila, sorry your not feeling good. It's a long haul when you start meds and usually feel worse before you feel better. I've not been on Prozac so can't help with that but I'm currently on sertaline which is a slow acting drug and have had some terrible side effects including heightened anxiety and low mood. Felt like I was going mad with all the thoughts going on in my head but I've had a few good days too, you need to stay strong. You will get through it and your not alone. This forum has been a life saver for me, everyone is lovely and it's great for support and a chat so have spent many days on there reading different stories that make me feel positive. Stay strong, keep positive and if you need to chat I'm here xxx

• Posted

Thank you so much for your encouragement. I go to doctor Monday hopefully they can help me. I'm just scared all the time dizzy etc

• Posted

No problem here anytime. You will feel scared but try not to let it get to you as it'll make your anxiety worse. Deep breathes, stay strong and keep positive, you'll get through it and definitely see your dr on Monday xx

• Posted

what are you worried about?
    • Posted

Heart, I always have pains pressure, dizzy all the time. Just fear of unknown.
    • Posted

I have been through... was exactly the same the way u are describing.. and i know its not easy to handle.. but i can reassure you that it is anxiety.. knowing that its not physical issue with body does help a lot. try sipping water throughout the day. it helped me.. i wish you good health 🙌🏻

• Posted

Hi sheila,

I know exactly how u feel I myself suffer with health anxiety although it is under control at tge moment I am takin sertriline. When I first started taking it I felt worse than ever it took 3 to 4 weeks for them to really kick in and me starting to feel better.

For me I did a lot of reading about anxiety and what it causes physically I felt the more I read about it the better I felt kinda put my mind at rest for a sort time.

I had CBT and I believe it changed my life completely I would recommend this therapy to everybody who is suffering like I was.

I hope you start to feel better soon

• Posted

Thank u , I start my first cbt monday. Can't wait for some relief. I know it seem to have gotten worse on prozac.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.