I Just Found This Blog!

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello my name is Frank and I just discovered this Blog and now I have hope,

Suddenly within the past month my entire life changed.

Energy level decreased.

Brain Fog

Depressing thoughts

Personality change

Slight dizziness

Balance issues

Anxiety

Uncomfortable dull sensation in my upper abdomen especially in the morning.

Unable to get a good nights rest.

Slight buzzing in my ears

I did suspect this is all due to the High Blood Pressure (Amlodipine) Pills I have been taking for the past two years and from what I read here I am sure my suspicions are correct.

Before I read the Testimonials I was beginning to loose hope for any meaningful recovery from the toxicity of Amlodipine affecting my brain and nervous system.

I am beginning to tapper off the Amlodipine and would appreciate any comments from those of you that have successfully gone through this process.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.