I Just found this in my skin

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi, we've just been with my family in Zanzibar for 8 days and we returned yesterday. I've just noticed this on my skin and also my son and my wife have same things. I don't know what they are. If you know something more please tell me. I'm just worried because this morning all my family have the same thing.

thank you!

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

It looks like an insect maybe in water or food.

Go to dr

• Posted

It is likely an infection of some sort and you should speak to your GP.

• Posted

Could be some sort of insect bite. Does it itch? I'm sure its not ringworm.

Mosquito,sand fly,bed bugs. ??

If the marks are not settling down,then take your whole family to the doctors

• Posted

Thank you guys I will go to the doctor in the next days with my family.

I was worried also because my son had vomit and diarrhea the night between the 31 and 1 so we brought him to a local clinic and they said it was an acute gastroenteritis.

Now he fells better but we thought it could be something infective and now we saw those thing on the skin.

For now thank you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.