I just need ANSWERS

Posted , 4 users are following.

To make a long story short i just wanted to know if these small bumps are normal. Not to long ago i had an yeast infection, i took the fluconazle pill because i had mild itching and couple days later the itching was gone. The itching has never came back. During this time i never had any odor discharge and my discharge color has been normal. NO burning sensation either. Also, no burning when i urinate and image to add in i did just start waxing for the first time as well. SO are these tiny bumps normal i have them on both side, they dont itch or cause discomfort.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Looks completely healthy. I think the bumps you are talking about are called fordyce spots, which are completely harmless and normal -- everyone has them.

• Posted

Okay i started to panic , thank you so much.

• Posted

not a dr but I think it looks normal. i have similar bumps on my penis

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.