I just NEED open minds here

Posted , 9 users are following.

Have not been on in quite a while. I am going to keep this short and simpol. I used to be really bad but it has gotten a little bit more bearable. I need someone to help me out and just talk with me. If you are willing to go the extra mile I will tll you my story. My anxiety discussion rite now is about a few things... I have SOOOO Many questions unswered andi can not think of very many things AR ALL that i want more then those questions answered... I have a feeling nobody will be able to answer them or even help me find the answeres.... I guess I am just hoping for someone at least to show a bit of compassion to talk to me. I do not want anyone to go out of their way though. I do ask thouh do not force yourself to show compassion for my story if it does not come naturally MANNNYYYYYY people have it WAY worse then me but i do not have the easiest life ever and no words can tell people why exactly. I just need someone to no-judging talk to me.... Please! I have so much anxiety/depression and nobody even knows.

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Hello ,can you share some of your anxieties ? Write them on here for us to listen x
  • Posted

Inbox me if you want to talk privately Hun xx
  • Posted

Hey Hun you can message me if you like, people on here have helped me so much! I'll look out for a message, if your chattin to someone already that's great I hope you get some answers smile x
  • Posted

SOOO sorry it is 10:25 here and it is  my moms birthday so i will not be on till later... I live in the U.S   (Michigan) I will be back on in a couple hours and it means ALOT that people are willing to listen! 
  • Posted

hello chick30548

Welcome to the forum. 

I understand that you're suffering from anxiety and depression. Well that's what we are here for. We are here to listen and symphatize with you. Just tell us whatever it is you want to say and we will do our best to help you. 

If you need advice or opinions don't hesitate to ask. 

• Posted

Hi chick30548.

Just remember you are not alone.

I hope you keep posting and share more of your story and i'm sure someone will be able to give you support and maybe some answers.

• Posted

Absolutely you can message me smile
    • Posted

lol 5 hours ago is when it said i recieved this message and here that was like 6:30 and i honestly do NOT wake up that early lol... Are you still on?
    • Posted

Haha I probably was awake that early! Feel free to message whenever you like. I work at school during the day, but I'll try and get back to you as quickly as I can smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.