i just need some life advice. Help

Posted , 4 users are following.

Okay.  I feel like there’s no future for me. No matter how hard I am working right now i dont think I’ll be able to live the life I’ve always wanted. I feel so tired of working but if I stop working what will happen to me then? I know it’ll get worse that it is now. I know I’m the only one to blame for all my problems. I should’ve studied harder when I was in college, I shouldn’t have stopped. I could’ve been a good granddaughter to my grandpa but what can I do now? He’s gone. All i have is regrets. I’m suffering all because of me. And i just want everything to stop. I want to stop. I dont know how to live my life any further. 

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi to achieve anything in this life you have to definitely work at it, no other way unless your lucky enough to win the lottery and not need to work.

Think of it as character building, your a fine person for wanting to better yourself and that's how you need to do it.

Try to have some me time as well though

• Posted

Hi stop being so hard on yourself!  No one is perfect and we can only ever do the best at any given time.  Even if your best is rubbish no one can expect more of you than that.  

My advice is to stop looking backwards and start looking forwards instead.  Life is for living and learning and enjoying as much as possible.  This would make your grandpa very proud of you as I am sure he lived his life to the full as well.  x

• Posted

I am a smoker and I haven’t been getting enough sleep for years now. I only sleep 4-5hrs (max 6hrs) a day because of my work. I don’t know if that has something to do with anything that’s  going on in my life. Usually, i would just shrug off these kind of problems or worries, but lately it’s really becoming unbearable. I have no friends to talk to here. I have many friends but they’re in my country. I live overseas with my family (i dont like to talk personal stuff with my parents) and its very difficult to find the time to talk to them also because of my long working hours. 
  • Posted

What is your job? Why are you tired of it? Maybe plan exciting things on the way home from work. That might help.

I'm sure you were a good graddaughter. take the regrets and relive them  the best you can. like if you were a bad granddaughter then do something your granpa would be proud of. go sit with an old man in a nursing home and make him smile. stop and chat with an old man in a store. its' easy.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.